Wireless IoT, Bluetooth® Low Energy, 4½ Digit, 100kHz True RMS Digital Multimeter
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- Wireless IoT, Bluetooth® Low Energy True RMS Digital Multimeter Design Guide (Rev. B)
(PDF 3128 KB)
20 Jun 2017
- TIDA-01012 Schematic and Block Diagram
(PDF 1290 KB)
11 Oct 2016
Many products are now becoming connected through the Internet of Things (IoT), including test equipment such as digital multimeters (DMM). Enabled by Texas Instruments’ SimpleLink™ ultra-low power wireless microcontroller (MCU) platform, the TIDA-01012 reference design demonstrates a connected, 4½ Digit, 100kHz true RMS, DMM with Bluetooth® low energy connectivity, NFC Bluetooth pairing, and an Automatic Wake-Up feature enabled by TI’s CapTIvate™ technology.
- 4 1/2 digit, 50K count resolution
- Wireless MCU enabling bluetooth low energy (BLE) for IoT wireless
- Automatic wake-up enabled by CapTIvate capacitive touch technology
- Low power design and power management systems
- BLE mobile app pairing enabled by NFC dynamic interface
- Firmware-based true RMS measurements