For wideband receiver system developers currently using FPGA or ASIC to connect High Speed data converters to a baseband processor, who need faster time to market with increased performance and significant reduction in cost, power, and size. This reference design includes the first widely available processor integrating a JESD204B interface and Digital Front End Processing (DFE). Connecting ADC32RF80 to DAC38J84 provides an efficient solution for avionics and defense, test and measurements and industrial applications.
- Easy integration of signal processor to data converters over JESD204B
- Usable bandwidth of two 75MHz channels or a single 100MHz channel when connected to ADC32RF80
- DFE processing for filtering, down-sampling or up-sampling: FFTC hardware accelerator to offload comput-intensive 2D FFT operation, achieving low latency and high accuracy
- Wideband sampling with JESD attached signal processing solution including Digital Signal Processor (DSP), ADC and DAC boards, demo software, configuration GUIs and getting started guide
- A robust demonstration and development platform including three EVMs, a deterministic latency card, schematic, BOM, user guide, benchmarks, software and demos