SimpleLink Wi-Fi® CC3220SF Wireless Microcontroller LaunchPad Development Kit
CC3220 SimpleLink™ Wi-Fi® and Internet of Things Hardware Design Files (Rev. A)
(ZIP 12462 KB)
02 Feb 2017
- CC3220 SimpleLink™ Wi-Fi® LaunchPad™ Development Kit Hardware User's Guide (Rev. B)
(PDF 6692 KB)
07 Aug 2018
The SimpleLink™ Wi-Fi® CC3220SF LaunchPad™ development kit (CC3220SF-LAUNCHXL) highlights CC3220SF, a single-chip wireless microcontroller (MCU) with 1MB Flash, 256KB of RAM and enhanced security features. The CC3220SF-LAUNCHXL features on-board emulation and sensors for a full out-of-the-box experience. This board can be directly connected to a PC for use with development tools such as the Code Composer Studio™ Cloud integrated development environment (IDE). Visit dev.ti.com and get started with your SimpleLink Wi-Fi CC3220SF LaunchPad kit today.
The CC3220SF device brings IoT networking security to a new level, empowering developers to easily connect any application to the cloud, with multiple communication protocols.
- Supports various IDE: CCS, IAR Embedded Workbench for ARM Cortex-M4
- Standalone development platform featuring sensors, LEDs and push-buttons
- On-board chip antenna with option for U.FL-based testing
- 2x20-pin stackable connectors (BoosterPack headers) to connect to TI LaunchPads and other BoosterPacks
- Back-channel universal asynchronous receiver/transmitter (UART) through USB to PC
- XDS110-based JTAG emulation with serial port for flash programming
Move faster with the new SimpleLink SDK
TI’s SimpleLink platform enables unprecedented scalability. Invest once in the SimpleLink SDK and use throughout your entire portfolio with 100% code portability.