Simplelink™ Sub-1 GHz and Bluetooth® low energy CC1350 wireless MCU LaunchPad™ Development Kit
- CC1350 LaunchPad Getting Started Guide
(PDF 4849 KB)
27 Apr 2016 7,571 views
The SimpleLink™ CC1350 wireless microcontroller (MCU) LaunchPad™ development kit combines a Sub-1 GHz with a Bluetooth® low energy radio for the ultimate combination of easy mobile phone integration with long- range connectivity including a 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M3 processor on a single chip.
The CC1350 device is a wireless MCU targeting low power, long range wireless applications with Bluetooth low energy implementations. The CC1350 wireless MCU contains a 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M3 processor that runs at 48 MHz as the main processor and a rich peripheral feature set that includes a unique ultra-low power sensor controller. This sensor controller is ideal for interfacing external sensors and for collecting analog and digital data autonomously while the rest of the system is in sleep mode.
The LAUNCHXL-CC1350 comes in two versions, with RF front-end match optimized for two different frequency bands:
- LaunchPad kit with a Sub-1 GHz and Bluetooth low energy radio for wireless applications with integrated PCB trace antenna
- Access all I/O signals with the BoosterPack™ plug-in module connectors
- On-board emulator to get started with instant code development in CCS Cloud
- Can be used with both LaunchPad kit and SmartRF™ Studio evaluation board applications
- Compatible with LCD BoosterPack module