For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARD Download
DRIVER OR LIBRARY Download
Programmable 9-Output LED Driver Evaluation Module Board
The LP55231EVM demonstrates the flexibility and programability of LP55231 for dimming and sequencing control of LEDs.
- 9 White LEDs for white lighting patterns
- 3 RGB Color LED for color lighting patterns
- On board ambient light sensor for as analog input to LP55231.
Linux Driver for LP5523 LP5523SW-LINUX — The Linux driver supports the LP5523 series of LED Drivers. The Linux driver supports communication through the I2C bus and interfaces with the LED sub-system.
Linux Mainline Status
Available in Linux Main line: Yes
Available through git.ti.com: N/A
Linux Source Files
GUI FOR EVALUATION MODULE (EVM) Download
SNVC132.ZIP (993 KB) SIMULATION TOOL Download
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
REFERENCE DESIGNS Download REFERENCE DESIGNS Download REFERENCE DESIGNS Download
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products