For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARD Download EVALUATION BOARD Download 49
The LDC2114 Evaluation Module for inductive touch applications demonstrates using inductive sensing for button-press detection on a monolithic piece of metal. The LDC2114EVM does not include any example sensors or PCB coils but is capable of connecting up to 4 buttons using the LDCTOUCHCOMCOILEVM (...)
- <7µA at 0.625 samples per second
- Up to 4 buttons supported
- Dedicated button logic outputs
- Integrated and configurable algorithms for button press detection
- Includes WM11299-ND-cable and ZIF connector for LDCTOUCHCOMCOILEVM
- PCB perforations allow for removal of the included MSP430 microcontroller so that a (...)
REFERENCE DESIGNS Download
The LP5951 regulator is designed to meet the requirements of portable, battery-powered systems providing a regulated output voltage and low quiescent current. When switched to shutdown mode via a logic signal at the Enable pin, the power consumption is reduced to virtually zero.
The LP5951 is (...)
- Excellent line transient response: plus or minus 2mV typ.
- Excellent PSRR: -60dB at 1kHz typ.
- Low quiescent current of 29 microA typ.
- 1.8 to 5.5V input voltage range
- Small SC70-5 and SOT23-5 packages
- Fast turn-on time of 30 mcro seconds typ.
- Typ. < 1nA quiescent current in shutdown
- Guaranteed 150mA output (...)
LDC0851 Event Counting Reference Design REFERENCE DESIGNS Download REFERENCE DESIGNS Download REFERENCE DESIGNS Download
TIDA-00851-LDC0851 — An inductive sensing (LDC)-based event counting design providing a robust and low-cost interface for speed measurement and event counting applications. The solution doesn't require magnets and reliably operates in environments with dirt, moisture or oil that usually pose challenges for (...)
Inductive Proximity Switch BoosterPack Reference Design REFERENCE DESIGNS Download
TIDA-00563 — The TIDA-00563 TI Design offers highly integrated complete analog front end (AFE) inductance-to-digital converters (LDCs) optimized for use in industrial proximity sensors for contactless and robust applications such as presence detection and event counting. Inductive sensing technology provides (...)
Inductive Linear Position Sensing Booster Pack Reference Design
TIDA-00460 — Typical implementations of distance measurements use expensive rare-earth magnets. To lower overall system cost, this reference design walks through the implementation of industry’s first inductance-to-digital converters from TI for linear position sensing without the use of any expensive (...)