|Package | PIN:||TSSOP (PW) | 14|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- High-Performance 1:2, 1:3, 1:4, 1:6, 1:8, 1:10, 1:12 LVCMOS Clock Buffer Family
- Very Low Pin-to-Pin Skew < 50 ps
- Very Low Additive Jitter < 100 fs
- Supply Voltage: 3.3 V or 2.5 V
- fmax = 250 MHz for 3.3 V
fmax = 180 MHz for 2.5 V
- Operating Temperature Range: –40°C to 85°C
- Available in 8-, 14-, 16-, 20-, 24-Pin TSSOP Package (All Pin-Compatible)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments CDCLVC1106PW
The CDCLVC11xx is a modular, high-performance, low-skew, general-purpose clock bufferfamily from Texas Instruments.
The entire family is designed with a modular approach in mind. It is intended to round upTIs series of LVCMOS clock generators.
Seven different fan-out variations, 1:2 to 1:12, are available. All of the devices arepin-compatible to each other for easy handling.
All family members share the same high performing characteristics such as low additivejitter, low skew, and wide operating temperature range.
The CDCLVC11xx supports an asynchronous output enable control (1G) which switches theoutputs into a low state when 1G is low.
The CDCLVC11xx family operates in a 2.5-V and
3.3-V environment and are characterized for operation from –40°Cto 85°C.