|Package | PIN:||TSSOP (PW) | 14|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- AEC-Q100 qualified for automotive applications
- Temperature grade 1: –40°C to +125°C, TA
- High common-mode rejection: 91 dB (typical)
- High input impedance: 1 MΩ differential
- Ultra-low noise: –104.7 dBu, unweighted
- Ultra-low total harmonic distortion + noise:
–119 dB THD+N (20 dBu, 22-kHz bandwidth)
- Short-circuit protection
- Integrated EMI filters
- Wide supply range: ±2.25 V to ±12 V
- Available in small 14-Pin TSSOP package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments INA1651QPWRQ1
The INA1650-Q1 dual-channel and INA1651-Q1 single-channel (INA165x-Q1)SoundPlus™ audio line receivers achieve an extremely highcommon-mode rejection ratio (CMRR) of 91 dB while maintaining an ultra-low THD+N of –119 dB at 1kHz for 20-dBu signal levels. Unlike other line receiver products, the INA165x-Q1 CMRR ischaracterized over temperature and tested in production to deliver consistent performance in a widevariety of applications.
The INA165x-Q1 devices operate over a very-wide-supply range of ±2.25 V to ±12 V. Inaddition to the line-receiver channels, a buffered midsupply reference output is included to allowthe INA165x-Q1 to be configured for dual-supply or single-supply applications. The midsupply outputcan be used as a bias voltage for other analog circuitry in the signal chain.
The INA1650-Q1 features a unique internal layout for lowest crosstalk and freedom frominteractions between channels, even when overdriven or overloaded.