For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARD Download 49
SIMULATION TOOL Download
The INA1651EVM is a hardware platform for evaluating the performance of the INA1651 audio line receiver.
- Eases design by providing a quick and simple way to evaluate the INA1651
- Professional audio connectors provide an accurate way to test the performance of a end product
- Easily change from single supply to dual supply with one jumper
- Accepts both differential and single-ended inputs
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products