|Package | PIN:||DSBGA (YFD) | 16|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Low Power Consumption:
- One Button: 6 µA at 0.625 SPS
- Two Buttons: 72 µA at 20SPS
- Configurable Button Scan Rates:
- 0.625 SPS to 80 SPS
- Force Level Measurement of Touch Buttons
- Independent Channel Operation:
- Two Channels for LDC2112
- Four Channels forLDC2114
- Integrated Algorithms to Enable:
- Adjustable Force Threshold per Button
- Environmental ShiftCompensation
- Simultaneous Button PressDetection
- Supports Independent Operation without MCU
- Robust EMI Performance:
- Allows for CISPR 22 and CISPR 24Compliance
- Operating Voltage Range: 1.8 V ± 5%
- Temperature Range: –40 °C to +85 °C
- Dedicated Logic Output perChannel
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LDC2114YFDR
Inductive sensing technology enables touch button design for human machine interface(HMI) on a wide variety of materials such as metal, glass, plastic, and wood, by measuring smalldeflections of conductive targets. The sensor for an inductive touch system is a coil that can beimplemented on a small PCB located behind the panel and protected from the environment. Inductivesensing solution is insensitive to humidity or non-conductive contaminants such as oil and dirt. Itis able to automatically correct for any deformation in the conductive targets.
The LDC2112/LDC2114 is a multi-channel low-noise inductance to digital converter withintegrated algorithms to implement inductive touch applications. The device employs an innovativeLC resonator that offers high rejection of noise and interference. The LDC2112/LDC2114 can reliablydetect material deflections of less than 200 nm.
The LDC2112/LDC2114 includes an ultra-low power mode intended for power on/off buttons inbattery powered applications.
The LDC2112/LDC2114 is available in a 16-pin DSBGA or TSSOP package. The 0.4 mm pitchDSBGA package has a very small 1.6 × 1.6 mm nominal body size with a maximum height of 0.4 mm. The0.65 mm pitch TSSOP package has a 5.0 × 4.4 mm nominal body size with a maximum height of 1.2 mm.