|Package | PIN:||DSBGA (YFP) | 36|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- High Performance Class-D Amplifier
- 6.1 W 1% THD+N (4 Ω at 3.6 V)
- 5 W 1% THD+N (8 Ω at 3.6 V)
- 15 µVrms A-Weighted Idle Channel Noise
- 112.5dB SNR at 1% THD+N (8 Ω)
- 100dB PSRR with 200 mVPP Ripple at 20 - 20 kHz
- 83.5 % Efficiency at 1 W (8 Ω, VBAT = 4.2 V)
- < 1 µA HW Shutdown VBAT Current
- Speaker Voltage and Current Sense
- VBAT Tracking Peak Voltage Limiter with Brown Out Prevention
- 8 kHz to 192 kHz Sample Rates
- Flexible User Interfaces
- I2S/TDM: 8 Channels (32-bit / 96 kHz)
- I2C: 4 Selectable Addresses
- MCLK Free Operation
- Low Pop and Click
- Advanced Brown-Out Prevention
- Power Supplies
- VBAT:2.7 V to 5.5 V
- VDD: 1.65 V to 1.95 V
- Spread-Spectrum Low EMI Mode
- Thermal and Over Current Protection
- 36-Ball, 0.4 mm Pitch, DSBGA Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TAS2562YFPR
The TAS2562 is a digital input Class-D audio amplifier optimized forefficiently driving high peak power into small loudspeaker applications. The Class-D amplifier iscapable of delivering6.1 W of peak power into a 4 Ω load at a battery voltage of 3.6 V.
Integrated speaker voltage and current sense provides for real time monitoring of the loudspeakers. Thispermits pushing peak SPL while keeping speakers in the safe operation area. A battery tracking peakvoltage limiter with brown out prevention optimizes amplifier headroom over the entire charge cyclepreventing system shutdowns.
Up to four devices can share a common busvia I2S/TDM + I2C interfaces.
The TAS2562 device is available in a36-ball, 0.4 mm pitch CSP for a compact PCB footprint.