|Package | PIN:||HTSSOP (PWP) | 28|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 6-W/ch into an 8-Ω Loads at 10% THD+N From a
- 12-W into a 4-Ω Mono Load at 10% THD+N From
a 10-V Supply
- 87% Efficient Class-D Operation Eliminates Need
for Heat Sinks
- Wide Supply Voltage Range Allows Operation
from 8 V to 26 V
- Filter-Free Operation
- SpeakerGuard Speaker Protection Includes
Adjustable Power Limiter Plus DC Protection
- Flow-Through Pinout Facilitates Easy Board
- Robust Pin-to-Pin Short-Circuit Protection and
Thermal Protection With Auto Recovery Option
- Excellent THD+N and Pop-Free Performance
- Four Selectable, Fixed Gain Settings
- Differential Inputs
- Consumer Audio Equipment
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners
Texas Instruments TPA3113D2PWP
The TPA3113D2 is a 6-W (per channel) efficient, Class-D audio power amplifier for driving bridged-tied stereo speakers. Advanced EMI Suppression Technology enables the use of inexpensive ferrite bead filters at the outputs while meeting EMC requirements. SpeakerGuard™ speaker protection circuitry includes an adjustable power limiter and a DC detection circuit. The adjustable power limiter allows the user to set a virtual voltage rail lower than the chip supply to limit the amount of current through the speaker. The DC detect circuit measures the frequency and amplitude of the PWM signal and shuts off the output stage if the input capacitors are damaged or shorts exist on the inputs.
The TPA3113D2 can drive stereo speakers as low as 4 Ω. The high efficiency of the TPA3113D2, 87%, eliminates the need for an external heat sink when playing music.
The outputs are also fully protected against shorts to GND, VCC, and output-to-output. The short-circuit protection and thermal protection includes an auto-recovery feature.