The DRV8311HEVM provides three half-H-bridge integrated MOSFET drivers for driving a three-phase brushless DC (BLDC) motor with 5-A Peak current drive for 12-V DC rails or battery powered applications.
The device integrates three current-sense amplifiers (CSAs) with integrated current sense for sensing the three phase currents of BLDC motors to achieve optimum FOC and current-control system implementation.
The LaunchPad connection allows for a personal firmware development platform with the DRV8311. This includes the LAUNCHXL-F280049C C2000 LaunchPad which is used to interface with the DRV8311xEVM_InstaSPIN_Universal_GUI.
- 3-V to 20-V operation with 5-A peak current drive
- Integrated CSAs for three-phase low-side current measurement
- Integrated LDO which can support 100-mA external current
- Compatible with DRV8311S (SPI device variant) and DRV8311P (tSPI device variant)
- C2000 (LAUNCHXL-F280049C) InstaSPIN GUI Compatibility