The DRV8300DRGE-EVM is a 30A, 3-phase brushless DC drive stage based on the DRV8300DRGE gate driver for BLDC motors.
The DRV8300DRGE incorporates three diodes for bootstrap operation without the need for external diodes. The EVM includes three current shunt amplifiers for low-side current measurement as well as feedback for PVDD/GVDD voltage and board temperature. Up to 100V can be supplied to the EVM and the on board buck will generate the 12V needed for the bootstrap GVDD supply.
Status LEDs for all power supplies as well as a Fault LED are included for user feedback. The C2000 launchpad (LAUNCHXL-F280049C) is required for this kit and is used to control the DRV8300 as well as monitor and report faults.
- 6 - 100V Operation, 30A peak H-Bridge ouput current
- On-board CSAs for three-phase low-side current measurement
- On-board buck for GVDD generation and device internal bootstrap diodes
- Supply LEDs, Fault LEDs, and temperature sensor for user feedback
- C2000 (LAUNCHXL-F280049C) sensored trapezoidal firmware available