The Safety Compiler Qualification Kit was developed to assist customers in qualifying their use of the TI ARM, C6000, C7000 or C2000/CLA C/C++ Compiler to functional safety standards such as IEC 61508 and ISO 26262.
The Safety Compiler Qualification Kit:
- does not require the user to run qualification tests
- supports compiler coverage analysis
- does not include Validas consulting
- is free of charge for TI customers
To access Safety Compiler Qualification Kit, please click on one of the request buttons above.
Learn more about functional safety products at https://www.ti.com/technologies/functional-safety/overview.html
The Safety Compiler Qualification Kit only applies to long-term-supported or LTS TI C/C++ Compiler version and has no other prerequisites
The Safety Compiler Qualification Kit has been assessed by TÜV Nord to comply with both IEC 61508 and ISO 26262 and was developed in collaboration with by Validas, a consulting company that specializes in software tool qualification.
Safety Compiler Qualification Kit includes:
- Safety documentation templates
- Tool classification
- Tool qualification plan
- Tool qualification report
- Tool safety manual
- QKIT User's Guide
- TÜV Nord approval report
- Internal release validation results
- Instrumented compiler