LMK61E2EVM Ultra-Low-Jitter Programmable Oscillator Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- LMK61E2EVM, LMK61E0MEVM User's Guide (Rev. B)
(PDF 1378 KB)
10 Aug 2017
The LMK61E2EVM evaluation modules provides a complete platform to evaluate the 90-fs RMS jitter performance and configurability of the Texas Instruments LMK61E2 Ultra-Low Jitter Programmable Differential Oscillator with integrated EEPROM and frequency margining capabilities.
The LMK61E2EVM can be used as a high performance clock source for jitter criticial applications and can easily be customized to any user desired frequency and output format. The onboard USB to I2C interface allows for device configuration via a software graphical user interface (GUI) and requires no external input or power for device operation. The edge-launch SMA ports provide access to the LMK61E2’s differential clock output for interfacing to test equipment or reference boards using commercially available coaxial cables, adapters, or baluns (not included).
- Ultra low jitter differential clock generation
- Powered over USB or externally (SMA connector)
- Onboard USB to I2C interface
- Coarse and Fine Frequency margining
- GUI platform for full access to LMK03328 registers and EEPROM