For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARD Download 2999
SIMULATION TOOL Download
The DAC12DL3200 evaluation module (EVM) is a platform for evaluating the DAC12DL3200, which is a very-low-latency, dual-channel, 12-bit, RF-sampling digital-to-analog converter (DAC), capable of operating at sampling rates up to 3.2 GSPS in dual-channel mode or 6.4 GSPS in single-channel mode.
- Flexible transformer-coupled analog output allows for single-ended 50-Ω output
- Easy-to-use software GUI to configures DAC12DL3200, LMX2592, and LMK04828 for a variety of configurations through a USB interface
- Quickly provide evluation test patterns through DATACONVERTERPRO-SW
- Simple connection to (...)
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products