|Package | Pins SOT-SC70 (DCK) | 6|
|Operating temperature range (°C) -40 to 125|
|Package qty | Carrier 3,000 | LARGE T&R|
Features for the SN74LVC1G332
- Available in the Texas Instruments NanoStar and NanoFree Packages
- Supports 5-V VCC Operation
- Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
- Supports Down Translation to VCC
- Max tpd of 4.5 ns at 3.3 V
- Low Power Consumption, 10-µA Max ICC
- ±24-mA Output Drive at 3.3 V
- Ioff Supports Live Insertion, Partial-Power-Down Mode, and Back-Drive Protection
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per
JESD 78, Class II
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
Description for the SN74LVC1G332
The SN74LVC1G332 device performs the Boolean function in positive logic.
NanoStar™ and NanoFree™ package technology is a major breakthrough in IC packaging concepts, using the die as the package.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.