|Package | PIN:||X2SON (DMR) | 4|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
3,000 | LARGE T&R
Custom reel may be available
- Industry-leading ultra-low power consumption
- 5-Hz version: 0.54 µA with 1.8 V
- 20-Hz versions: 1.6 µA with 3 V
- 1.65-V to 5.5-V operating VCC range
- Magnetic threshold options (maximum BOP):
- 3.9 mT, highest sensitivity
- 4.8 mT, high sensitivity
- 9.5 mT,medium sensitivity
- 63 mT, lowest sensitivity
- Omnipolar and unipolar options
- 20-Hz and 5-Hz sampling rate options
- Open-drain and push-pull output options
- SOT-23, X2SON and TO-92 package options
- –40°C to +85°C operating temperature range
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DRV5032FDDMRR
The DRV5032 device is an ultra-low-power digital-switch Hall effect sensor, designed forthe most compact and battery-sensitive systems. The device is offered in multiple magneticthresholds, sampling rates, output drivers, and packages to accommodate variousapplications.™
When the applied magnetic flux density exceeds the BOP threshold,the device outputs a low voltage. The output stays low until the flux density decreases to lessthan BRP, and then the output either drives a high voltage or becomes highimpedance, depending on the device version. By incorporating an internal oscillator, the devicesamples the magnetic field and updates the output at a rate of 20 Hz, or 5 Hz for the lowestcurrent consumption. Omnipolar and unipolar magnetic responses are available.
The device operates from a VCC range of 1.65 V to 5.5 V, and ispackaged in a standard SOT-23, TO-92 and small X2SON.