- Controlled Baseline
- One Assembly/Test Site, One FabricationSite
- Enhanced Diminishing Manufacturing Sources (DMS) Support
- Enhanced Product-Change Notification
- Qualification Pedigree(1)
- Dual-Supply Operation . . . ±5 V to ±18 V
- Low Noise Voltage . . . 4.5 nV/Hz
- Low Input Offset Voltage . . . 0.15 mV
- Low Total Harmonic Distortion . . . 0.002%
- High Slew Rate . . . 7 V/µs
- High-Gain Bandwidth Product . . . 16 MHz
- High Open-Loop AC Gain . . . 800 at 20 kHz
- Large Output-Voltage Swing . . . 14.1 V to -14.6 V
- Excellent Gain and Phase Margins
(1) Component qualification in accordance with JEDEC and industry standards to ensure reliable operation over an extended temperature range. This includes, but is not limited to, Highly Accelerated Stress Test (HAST) or biased 85/85, temperature cycle, autoclave or unbiased HAST, electromigration, bond intermetallic life, and mold compound life. Such qualification testing should not be viewed as justifying use of this component beyond specified performance and environmental limits.
The MC33078-EP is a bipolar dual operational amplifier with high-performance specifications for use in quality audio and data-signal applications. This device operates over a wide range of single- and dual-supply voltages and offers low noise, high-gain bandwidth, and high slew rate. Additional features include low total harmonic distortion, excellent phase and gain margins, large output voltage swing with no deadband crossover distortion, and symmetrical sink/source performance.