|Package | PIN:||VSON (DRC) | 10|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
3,000 | LARGE T&R
- High-Fidelity Sound Quality
- Ultralow Noise: 2.8 nV/√Hz at 1 kHz
- Ultralow Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise:
–119 dB THD+N (142 mW/Ch into 32 Ω/Ch)
- Wide Gain Bandwidth Product:
32 MHz (G = +1000)
- High Slew Rate: 10 V/µs
- High Capacitive-Load Drive Capability: > 600 pF
- High Open-Loop Gain: 136 dB (600-Ω Load)
- Low Quiescent Current: 2.6 mA per Channel
- Low-Power Shutdown Mode With Reduced Pop
and Click Noise: 5 µA per Channel
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Wide Supply Range: ±2 V to ±18 V
- Available in small VSON-10 µPackage
Texas Instruments OPA1622IDRCR
The OPA1622, dual, bipolar-input, SoundPlus™ audio operational amplifier achieves a very low, 2.8-nV/√Hz noise density with an ultralow THD+N of –119.2 dB at 1 kHz, while driving a 32-Ω load at 100-mW output power. The OPA1622 offers extremely-high ac PSRR and CMRR specifications that eliminate noise from power supplies, making the OPA1622 ideal for use in portable-audio applications. This device also has a high output-drive capability of +145 mA / –130 mA.
The OPA1622 operates over a very wide supply range of ±2 V to ±18 V, on only 2.6 mA of supply current per channel. The OPA1622 op amp is unity-gain stable and provides excellent dynamic behavior over a wide range of load conditions. The OPA1622 includes a shutdown mode, allowing the amplifiers to be switched from normal operation to a standby current that is typically less than 5 µA. This shutdown feature is specifically designed to eliminate click and pop noise when transitioning into or out of shutdown mode.
The OPA1622 features a unique internal layout for lowest crosstalk, and freedom from interactions between channels, even when overdriven or overloaded. This device is specified from –40°C to +125°C.