|Package | PIN:||WQFN (RUM) | 16|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Low noise: 4.5 nV/√Hz at 1 kHz
- Low distortion: 0.0001% at 1 kHz
- High open-loop gain: 114 dB
- High common-mode rejection: 110 dB
- Low quiescent current:
- 2 mA per channel
- Low input bias current: 10 pA (typical)
- Slew rate: 9 V/µs
- Wide gain bandwidth: 16 MHz (G = 1)
- Unity-gain stable
- Rail-to-rail output
- Wide supply range:
- ±2.25 V to ±18 V, or 4.5 V to 36 V
- Dual-channel and quad-channel versions
- Small package sizes:
- Dual-channel: SO-8, MSOP-8,SON-8
- Quad-channel: SO-14, TSSOP-14,QFN-16
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments OPA1679IRUMT
The OPA1678 (dual-channel) and OPA1679 (quad-channel) operational amplifiers offer higher system-levelperformance over legacy op amps commonly used in audio circuitry. The OPA167x amplifiers achieve a low 4.5-nV/√Hz noisedensity and low distortion of 0.0001% at 1 kHz, which improves audio signal fidelity. They alsooffer rail-to-rail output swing to within 800 mV with a 2-kΩ load, which increases headroom andmaximizes dynamic range.
The OPA1678 and OPA1679operate over a very wide supply range of ±2.25 V to ±18 V or (4.5 V to 36 V) on only 2mA of supply current to accommodate the power supply constraints of many types of audio products.These op amps are unity-gain stable and have excellent dynamic behavior over a wide range of loadconditions allowing them to be used in many audio circuits.
The OPA167x amplifiers use completely independent internal circuitry forlowest crosstalk and freedom from interactions between channels, even when overdriven oroverloaded.
The OPA167x temperature ranges arespecified from –40°C to +85°C.