|Package | PIN:||SOT-23 (DBV) | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to +125°C Ambient Operating Temperature Range
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level 3A
- Device CDM ESD Classification Level C5
- Unity-Gain Bandwidth: 10 MHz
- Low IQ: 400 µA/ch
- Wide Supply Range: 1.8 V to 5.5 V
- Low Noise: 11 nV/√Hz at 1 kHz
- Low Input Bias Current: ±5 pA
- Offset Voltage: ±0.5 mV
- Unity-Gain Stable
- Internal RFI-EMI Filter
- Extended Temperature Range: –40°C to +125°C
Texas Instruments OPA316QDBVRQ1
The OPAx316-Q1 family of single and dual operational amplifiers represents a new generation of general-purpose, low-power operational amplifiers. Featuring rail-to-rail input and output swings, low quiescent current (400 µA/ch typical) combined with a wide bandwidth of 10 MHz and very-low noise (11 nV/√Hz at 1 kHz) makes this family suitable for circuits requiring a good speed and power ratio. The low input bias current supports those operational amplifiers for applications with megaohm source impedances. The low input bias current of the OPAx316-Q1 yields a very-low current noise to make the device attractive for high impedance sensor interfaces.
The robust design of the OPAx316-Q1 provides ease-of-use to the circuit designer: a unity-gain stable, integrated RFI and EMI rejection filter, no phase reversal in overdrive condition, and high electrostatic discharge (ESD) protection (4-kV HBM).
These devices are optimized for low-voltage operation as low as 1.8 V (±0.9 V) and up to 5.5 V (±2.75 V). This latest addition of low-voltage CMOS automotive grade operational amplifiers provide a family of wide bandwidth, low noise, and low power that meet the needs of a wide variety of applications.