|Package | PIN:||SOT-23 (DBV) | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Bandwidth: 105 MHz (AV = 1 V/V)
- Very Low (Trimmed) Supply Current: 600 µA
- Gain Bandwidth Product: 50 MHz
- Slew Rate: 105 V/µs
- Negative Rail Input, Rail-to-Rail Output
- Single-Supply Operating Range: 2.7 V to 5.4 V
- 25°C Input Offset: ±130 µV (Max)
- Input Offset Voltage Drift (DCK Package):
< ±1.6 µV/°C (Maximum)
- Input Voltage Noise: 4.7 nV/√Hz (> 100 Hz)
- HD2: –120 dBc at 2 VPP, 100 kHz
- HD3: –145 dBc at 2 VPP, 100 kHz
- Settling Time: 35 ns, 0.5-V Step to 0.1%
- 5-µA Shutdown Current With Fast Recovery From
Shutdown for Power Scaling Applications
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments OPA837IDBVR
The OPA837 and OPA2837 are single- and dual-channel unity-gain stable, voltage-feedbackamplifiers that provide among the highest MHz per mW of bandwidth versus power among precision opamps. Using only 600 µA per channel on a single 5-V supply, these 3.0-mW devices deliver 105-MHzbandwidth at a gain of 1 V/V. The very low trimmed offset voltage of ±130 µV (maximum)comes with a typical (±1σ) drift of ±0.4 µV/°C.
Ideally suited to single-ended, successive-approximation register (SAR)analog-to-digital-converter (ADC) driving applications, the OPAx837 provides one of the lowestinput spot noise levels at 4.7 nV/√Hz for the 3-mW quiescent power. The veryhigh 50-MHz gain bandwidth product provides the low output impedance to high frequencies requiredto supply the fast charging currents in SAR ADC driver applications. This low dynamic outputimpedance is also suitable for reference buffer applications with precision ADCs. Thesingle-channel OPA837 is available in a 6-pin SOT-23 package (that includes a power shutdownfeature) and a 5-pin SC70 package whereas the dual-channel OPA2837 is available in an 8-pin VSSOPpackage and a 10-pin WQFN package.
The OPAx837 is characterized for operation over the a wide temperature range of –40°C to+125°C.