- Wide Operating Voltage Range of 2 V to 6 V
- Outputs Can Drive Up to 10 LSTTL Loads
- Low Power Consumption, 20-µA Max ICC
- Typical tpd = 8 ns
- ±4-mA Output Drive at 5 V
- Low Input Current of 1 µA Max
The HC03 devices contain four independent 2-input NAND gates. They perform the Boolean function Y = (A B)\ or Y = A\ + B\ in positive logic. The open-drain outputs require pullup resistors to perform correctly. They may be connected to other open-drain outputs to implement active-low wired-OR or active-high wired-AND functions.