|Package | PIN:||SOIC (D) | 14|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA
Per JESD 17
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
- On Products Compliant to MIL-PRF-38535,
All Parameters Are Tested Unless Otherwise Noted. On All Other Products, ProductionProcessing Does Not Necessarily Include Testing of All Parameters.
- SN74LVC04A Operates From 1.65 V to 3.6 V
- SN54LVC04A Operates From 2.0 V to 3.6 V
- SNx4LVC08A Specified From –40°C to +85°C and –40°C to +125°C
- SN54LVC08A Specified From –55°C to +125°C
- Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
- Max tpd of 4.1 ns at 3.3 V
- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce)
<0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Typical VOHV (Output VOH Undershoot)
>2 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments SN74LVC08ADR
The SN54LVC08A quadruple 2-input positive-AND gate is designed for 2.7-V to 3.6-VVCC operation, and the SN74LVC08A quadruple 2-input positive-AND gate isdesigned for 1.65-V to 3.6-V VCC operation.
The SNx4LVC08A devices perform the Boolean function in positivelogic.
Inputs can be driven from either 3.3-V or 5-V devices. This feature allows the use ofthese devices as translators in a mixed 3.3-V/5-V system environment.