|Package | PIN:||DSBGA (YZP) | 6|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
- Available in the Texas Instruments NanoFree™ Package
- Supports 5-V VCC Operation
- Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
- Maximum tpd of 4.1 ns at 3.3 V
- Low Power Consumption, 10-µA Maximum ICC
- ±24-mA Output Drive at 3.3 V
- Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation
Texas Instruments SN74LVC1G11YZPR
The SN74LVC1G11 performs the Boolean function Y = A B C or Y = A\ + B\ + C\ in positive logic.
NanoFree package technology is a major breakthrough in IC packaging concepts, using the die as the package.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.