RemoTI™ is the industry leading ZigBee RF4CE-compliant software architecture. Built on TI's well-proven IEEE 802.15.4 compliant TIMAC, RemoTI™ offers a simple, easy-to-use, intuitive software architectural framework and all of the tools, documentation, and support needed to build an RF4CE compliant product. RemoTI™ allows you to reduce development time and cost and allowing you to get your product to market quickly.
RemoTI™ 2.0.1 (Supports CC2620 and CC2650)
- RemoTI™ 2.0.1 supports the backwards compatible ZRC 2.0 (ZigBee Remote Control) profile.
- RemoTI™ 2.0.1 supports the CC2650RC hardware reference platform and CC2650 Wireless MCU LaunchPad™ Kit for ZRC 2.0 remote controllers.
RemoTI™ 1.x (Supports CC253x)
- RemoTI™ 1.4 supports the backwards compatible ZRC 2.0 (ZigBee Remote Control) profile.
- RemoTI™ 1.3.1 supports both the ZRC 1.1 and ZID 1.0 (ZigBee Input Device) profiles.
- RemoTI™ 1.x supports the CC2533DK-RF4CE-BA hardware reference platform for ZRC remote controllers and ZID remote controllers.