For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
DEVELOPMENT KIT Download 649
CODE EXAMPLE OR DEMO Download
The development kit is designed to help the user to achieve his/hers objectives as quickly as possible.
Evaluate the CC2510Fx and CC2511Fx. Right out of the box, the user can do range testing (PER testing) and transfer data from one PC to another using the development kit. This enables the user to (...)
A complete development kit containing:
- 2 SmartRF®04 evaluation boards
- 2 CC2510EM evaluation modules
- 1 CC2511EM USB dongle
- Technical documentation and the SmartRF®Studio software can be downloaded from the web. The SmartRF®04 evaluation boards connect to a PC via USB, and can also (...)
SWRC085B.ZIP (285 KB) CODE EXAMPLE OR DEMO Download
SWRC117.ZIP (546 KB) DRIVER OR LIBRARY Download
SimpliciTI Compliant Protocol Stack
SIMPLICITI — SimpliciTI is a simple low-power RF network protocol aimed at small RF networks. SimpliciTI was designed for easy implementation and deployment out-of-the-box on several TI RF platforms such as the MSP430 family of low-power MCUs and the CC1XXX/CC25XX/CC430 transceivers and SoCs.
Small RF networks (...)
SOFTWARE PROGRAMMING TOOL Download
- Low power - A TI proprietary low-power network protocol
- Direct device-to-device communication
- Simple star with access point for store and forward to end device
- Range extenders to increase range to 4 hops
- Simple - Utilizes a 5 command API
- Low data rate and low duty cycle
- Application (...)
SMARTRFTM-STUDIO — SmartRF™ Studio is a Windows application that helps designers of RF systems to easily evaluate the radio at an early stage in the design process for all TI CC1xxx and CC2xxx low-power RF devices. It simplifies generation of the configuration register values and commands, as well as practical (...)
DESIGN TOOL Download
- Link tests. Send and Receive packets between nodes.
- Antenna and radiation tests. Set the radio in continuous wave TX and RX states.
- A set of recommended/typical register settings for all devices.
- Read and write individual RF registers.
- Execute individual commands to control the radio.
- Detailed (...)
Hardware design reviews for SimpleLink™ CC2xxx devices
SIMPLELINK-2-4GHZ-DESIGN-REVIEWS — The SimpleLink hardware design review process provides a way to get in touch, one-on-one, with a subject matter expert that can help review your design and provide valuable feedback. A simple 3-step process for requesting a review as well as links to relevant technical documentation and resources (...)