For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
The CC2540 USB Evaluation Module Kit contains one CC2540 Bluetooth low energy USB Dongle. The dongle can be used to enable Bluetooth low energy on your PC. It can also be used as a packet sniffer for analyzing the BLE protocol and for software and system level debugging (use the free tool SmartRF (...)
The kit contains:
- 1 x CC2540 USB Dongle
- Quick Start Guide
Debugger and Programmer for RF System-on-Chips
— The CC Debugger is a small programmer and debugger for the TI Low Power RF System-on-Chips. It can be used together with IAR Embedded Workbench for 8051 (version 7.51A or later) for debugging and SmartRF Flash Programmer for flash programming. The CC Debugger can also be used for controlling (...)
DRIVERS & LIBRARIES
Contents in the box:
- CC Debugger
- Mini USB cable
- 10-pin flat cable with 2x5 2.54mm connector
- 10-pin flat cable with 2x5 1.27mm connector
- Converter board 2.54mm-1.27mm connector
CC-Debugger can be used to program and debug the following 8051-based system-on-chips from Texas Instruments:
SimpleLink SensorTag Software
— The SensorTag includes an open hardware and software reference design for low cost and low power wireless IoT applications. The SensorTag is supplied with complete source code with everything you need to customize it for your application as well as source code examples for mobile apps.
Design tools & simulation
SmartRF Protocol Packet Sniffer
SmartRF Packet Sniffer 2
SmartRF Packet Sniffer 2 includes software and firmware to capture and display over-the-air packets. The capture device is connected to the PC via USB. SmartRF Packet Sniffer 2 supports the CC13xx and CC26xx family of devices as capture device and uses Wireshark for packet (...)
— SmartRF™ Studio is a Windows application that can be used to evaluate and configure Low Power RF devices from Texas Instruments. The application helps designers of RF systems to easily evaluate the radio at an early stage in the design process. It is especially useful for generation of (...)
- Link tests. Send and Receive packets between nodes.
- Antenna and radiation tests. Set the radio in continuous wave TX and RX states.
- A set of recommended/typical register settings for all devices.
- Read and write individual RF registers.
- Execute individual commands to control the radio.
- Detailed (...)
SWSC001B.ZIP (560 KB)
Hardware design reviews for SimpleLink™ CC2xxx devices
— To get started with the SimpleLink 2.4GHz hardware design review process:
- Step 1: Before requesting a review, it is important that to review the technical documentation and design & development resources available on the corresponding product page (see CC2xxx product page links below).
- Step 2: Fill out (...)