SimpleLink™ Multi-Band CC1352R Wireless MCU LaunchPad™ Development Kit
Texas Instruments has updated the SimpleLink CC1352R LaunchPad to use revision E silicon. The kit will only support v2.40.00.xx of the SimpleLink SDK and later – SimpleLink CC13x2 and CC26x2 SDK.
View more information about hardware and software compatibility for the SimpleLink CC13x2 and CC26x2 Wireless MCUs here.
- CC1352R1 LaunchPad Quick Start Guide (Rev. D)
(PDF 526 KB)
31 Jan 2019
To get started developing with this LaunchPad:
Step 1: Buy the CC1352R1 LaunchPad
Step 2: Download the SimpleLink CC13x2 and CC26x2 SDK
Step 3: Get started with SimpleLink Academy
The CC1352R device is part of the SimpleLink™ microcontroller (MCU) platform which consists of Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth® low energy, Sub-1 GHz and host MCUs, which all share a common, easy-to-use development environment with a single core software development kit (SDK) and rich tool set. A one-time integration of the SimpleLink platform enables you to add any combination of the portfolio’s devices into your design, allowing 100 percent code reuse when your design requirements change. For more information, visit www.ti.com/simplelink. This LaunchPad kit supports programming and debugging from Code Composer Studio™ and IAR Embedded Workbench® integrated development environments (IDEs).
Kickstart your development in minutes from the TI resource explorer with Project Zero. Using CCS Cloud, part of TI’s cloud based tools, Project Zero can be built and downloaded to the LaunchPad kit with just a web browser. Project Zero is a fully functional peripheral application allowing control of the LaunchPad kit’s LEDs from the TI SimpleLink Starter app or any compatible device supporting Bluetooth low energy connectivity. The project also demonstrates the flexibility of TI RTOS and utilizes the LaunchPad kit’s onboard USB serial port to display diagnostic information about the Bluetooth low energy connection.
- LaunchPad with Sub-1GHz radio for wireless applications with integrated PCB trace antenna
- Broad band antenna supports both 868 MHz ISM band for Europe and 915 MHz ISM band for US with a single board
- On-board emulator gets you started with instant code development in CCS Cloud
- Can be used with both LaunchPad kit and SmartRF™ Studio applications
- Access all I/O signals with the BoosterPack plug-in module connectors
- Compatible with LCD BoosterPack