Target Development Board – 64 pins – for MSP430FR2x/4x MCUs MSP-TS430PM64D (ACTIVE)
Note: This kit does not include MSP430 microcontroller samples. To sample the compatible devices, please visit the product page or select the related MCU after adding the tool to the TI Store cart.
The MSP-TS430PM64D is a standalone 64-pin ZIF socket target board used to program and debug the MSP430 MCU in-system through the JTAG interface or the Spy Bi-Wire (2-wire JTAG) protocol.
- Unified FRAM: low power, fast and flexible non-volatile memory
- Industry’s lowest power MCU with integrated 256–segment LCD
- Built-in charge pump offers constant LCD contrast as battery voltage reduces
- Integrated analog includes a 10-bit ADC and IR Modulation Logic
- 1x 64-pin Target Socket Board
- The kit does NOT include silicon. Please order a silicon sample of the MSP430FR2032, MSP430FR2033, MSP430FR4131, MSP430FR4132 or MSP430FR4133 MCU in a 64-pin LQFP package.