Industry-leading application processors for industrial and automotive systems
Our diverse portfolio of Arm®-based processors ranges from low-cost, single-core processors to high-performance, purpose-built system-on-chip (SoC) devices. We integrate a variety of features (including foundational functional safety and security enablers), offer many pin-to-pin compatible options, and use a unified software development model to help you reduce system-level cost and complexity.
Create engaging products that deliver premium audio and rich video experiences.
Discover new products
Functional safety: Streamline the certification process
Streamline and speed up the ISO 26262 and IEC 61508 certification processes with our Functional Safety-capable, Quality-Managed, and Safety-Compliant products, documentation, software and support from our knowledgeable experts.
Accelerate product development with:
- Up to 100,000 power-on-hours at 105°C on select processors
- Processors featuring on-chip diagnostics with integrated MCU subsystems targeting functional safety
- Robust documentation with TÜV SÜD-certified functional safety development processes
Security: Protect your applications with integrated security enablers
Embedded security has never been more important, especially as the Internet of Things permeates factory automation, building automation, grid infrastructure and automotive applications. Our foundational processor architecture integrates security features to help you solve real-world, security problems.
Design robust embedded security with:
Read about our security framework and see how it, along with on-chip security enablers, can help you build robust Industry 4.0 applications in equipment like PLCs.
Unified software development kit: Develop with ease, flexibility and scalability
The rapid development and deployment of new embedded features, often in power-constrained systems, is the new normal. You need a solid foundation on which to build your applications, with flexible and scalable tools that let you reuse code across devices, debug and test, and go to market on time.
Our unified software development kit (SDK), processor SDK, is available at no-cost, and makes embedded development easier from start to finish.
Find the benefits of using the processor SDK:
- Develop in the OS of your choice including Linux™ (with mainline kernel support), RTOS, no-OS and proprietary commercial options.
- Get started right away with robust documentation, easy-to-follow user's guides and examples.
- Finish on time with tools including Code Composer Studio™ IDE, PinMux tool and Clock Tree tool.