For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARDS Download 149
APPLICATION SOFTWARE & FRAMEWORKS Download
interface to access the I2C bus to communicate with the CDCI6214 as well as its control pins and the power supply. The edge-launch SMA-connectors enable measurements using 50 Ω equipment while the on-board termination allows to use high impedance probes. The flexible re-work options allow to (...)
- Ultra-low power operation
- Single high-performance phase-locked-loop
- Supports mixed power supply operation from 1.8 V to 3.3 V
- Integrated EEPROM with two pages
- General purpose inputs and outputs for individual output enable and status signals
- Output divider synchronization and digital delays
Texas Instruments Clocks and Synthesizers (TICS) Pro Software
TICSPRO-SW — The TICS Pro software is used to program the evaluation modules (EVMs) for device numbers with these prefixes: CDC, LMK and LMX. These devices include PLLs and voltage-controlled oscillators (PLL+VCO), synthesizers and clocking devices.
SIMULATION MODELS Download
- Program EVMs through the USB2ANY Interface Adaptor or onboard USB interface.
- Export programming configurations for use in end application.
SNAM219A.ZIP (349 KB) - IBIS Model SIMULATION TOOLS Download
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products