|Package | PIN:||VQFN (RGC) | 64|
|Temp:||T (-40 to 105)|
- AEC-Q100 qualified for automotive applications
- Device temperature grade 2: –40°C to +105°C,TA
- Supports TMDS clock up to 170 MHz for WUXGA (1920x1200) and 1080p60 resolutions with 24-bit color depth
- Single and dual FPD-Link III outputs
- High-definition multimedia (HDMI) v1.4b inputs
- HDMI-mode DisplayPort (DP++) inputs
- HDMI audio extraction for up to 8 channels
- High-speed back channel supporting GPIO up to 2 Mbps
- Supports up to 15 meters of cable with automatic temperature and aging compensation
- Monitors spread-spectrum input clock to reduce EMI
- I2C (master/slave) with 1-Mbps fast-mode plus
- SPI pass-through interface
- Backward-compatible with DS90UB926Q-Q1 and DS90UB928Q-Q1 FPD-Link III deserializers
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DS90UB949TRGCRQ1
The DS90UB949-Q1 isan HDMI to FPD-Link III bridge device which, in conjunction with the FPD-Link IIIDS90UB940-Q1/DS90UB948-Q1 deserializers, supplies 1-lane or2-lane high-speed serial streams over cost-effective50-Ω single-ended coaxial or 100-Ω differential shielded twisted-pair (STP) cables. It serializesan HDMI v1.4b input supportingvideo resolutions up to WUXGA and 1080p60 with 24-bit color depth.
The FPD-Link III interface supports video and audio data transmission and full duplexcontrol, including I2C and SPI communication, over the samedifferential link. The consolidation of video data and control overtwo differential pairs canreduce the interconnect size and weight and can simplify system design. EMI is minimized by the useof low-voltage differential signaling, data scrambling, and randomization.In backward-compatible mode, the device supports up to WXGA and720p resolutions with 24-bit color depth over a single differential link.
TheDS90UB949-Q1 supports multi-channel audio received throughHDMI or an external I2S interface.The device also supplies anoptional auxiliary audio interface.