Simplify your I2C bus and reduce communication errors with our robust portfolio of I2C buffered translators, I/O expanders and switches. These devices are available in wide voltage ranges and small industry standard packages for ease of implementation in a variety of applications.
Browse by category
Discover featured applications
TI’s I2C, I3C and SMBus devices help provide effective data center and enterprise solutions.
- TI’s I2C buffers aide in maintaining signal integrity through features, such as hot insertion/swap, to prevent lockups from occurring.
- Our I2C switches eliminate address bus conflicts often seen in designs with multiple optical modules.
- Our I2C level shifters help resolve voltage-level mismatch on I2C bus devices in data center and enterprise applications with voltage-level translation from .85 V to 5.5 V.
Optimize efficiency in factory automation and control designs by integrating I2C devices.
- TI’s I2C buffers and cable extenders enable long-distance communication needs as far as 20 m at 400 kHz.
- Our I2C general-purpose input/output (GPIO) expanders allow for up to 24 I/O’s, while also being available in small packages providing cost competitive solutions.
- Our I2C level shifters help resolve voltage-level mismatch on I2C bus devices in factory automation and control designs with voltage-level translation from .85 V to 5.5 V.
Provide faster speeds, stability and reliability in wired networking applications through I2C and I3C devices.
- Our devices include up to I3C -compliant data rates (12.5 MHz), enabling fast communication for wired interface applications such as routers and data center switches.
- Provide stability in your wired networking applications through programmable features found in our devices, such as output drive strength and latch-able interrupts.
- TI’s portfolio of devices has safety features, such as software reset call, hot-swap capability, and stuck bus recovery, that provide reliability for your wired networking designs.