|Package | Pins||USON (DQA) | 10|
|Operating temperature range (℃)||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
3,000 | LARGE T&R
Custom reel may be available
- IEC 61000-4-2 Level 4 ESD Protection
- ±30-kV Contact Discharge
- ±30-kV Air Gap Discharge
- IEC 61000-4-4 EFT Protection
- 80 A (5/50 ns)
- IEC 61000-4-5 Surge Protection
- 5.5 A (8/20 µs)
- Low Surge ClampingVoltage
8.5 V at 5.5 A IPP
- IO Capacitance:
- 0.55 pF (Typical)
- HDMI 2.0 Compliant
- DC Breakdown Voltage: 5.5 V (Minimum)
- Ultra Low Leakage Current: 10 nA (Maximum)
- Supports High Speed Interfaces up to 6 Gbps
- Industrial Temperature Range: –40°C to +125°C
- Easy Flow-Through Routing Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The ESD204 is a bidirectional TVS ESD protection diode array for HDMI and USB surgeprotection up to 5.5 A (8/20 µs). The ESD204 is rated to dissipate ESD strikes at the maximum levelspecified in the IEC 61000-4-2 international standard (Level 4).
The low clamping and high differential bandwidth provided by ESD204 enables the deviceto cleanly pass high speed signals while providing robust protection to downstream devices. Thisdevice has a low capacitance of 0.55-pF per channel making it suitable for protecting high-speedinterfaces up to 6 Gbps such as HDMI 2.0, HDMI 1.4, USB 3.0 and Ethernet 1G. The low dynamicresistance and low clamping voltage ensure system level protection against transient events.
The ESD204 is offered in the industry standard USON-10 (DQA) package. The packagefeatures flow-through routing and 0.5-mm pin pitch easing implementation and reducing designtime.