|Package | PIN:||SOT-SC70 (DCK) | 5|
|Temp:||S (-50 to 150)|
- LMT86-Q1 is AEC-Q100 Qualified for Automotive Applications:
- Device Temperature Grade 0: –40°C to +150°C
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level 2
- Device CDM ESDClassification Level C6
- Very Accurate: ±0.4°C Typical
- Low 2.2-V Operation
- Average Sensor Gain of -10.9 mV/°C
- Low 5.4-µA Quiescent Current
- Wide Temperature Range: –50°C to 150°C
- Output is Short-Circuit Protected
- Push-Pull Output With ±50-µA Drive Capability
- Footprint Compatible With the Industry-Standard LM20/19 and LM35 Temperature Sensors
- Cost-Effective Alternative to Thermistors
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMT86QDCKRQ1
The LMT86-Q1 areprecision CMOS temperature sensors with ±0.4°C typical accuracy (±2.7°C maximum) and a linearanalog output voltage that is inversely proportional to temperature. The 2.2-V supply voltage operation, 5.4-µA quiescent current, and 0.7-ms power-on timeenable effective power-cycling architectures to minimize power consumption for battery-poweredapplications such as drones and sensor nodes. TheLMT86-Q1 device is AEC-Q100 Grade 0 qualified and maintains ±2.7°C maximumaccuracy over the full operating temperature range without calibration; this makes theLMT86-Q1 suitable for automotive applications such as infotainment, cluster, andpowertrain systems. The accuracy over the wide operating range and other features make theLMT86-Q1 an excellent alternativeto thermistors.
For devices with different average sensor gains and comparable accuracy, refer toComparable Alternative Devices for alternative devices in the LMT8x family.