|Package | PIN:||SOIC (D) | 14|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
2,500 | LARGE T&R
- 1/8 Unit-load options available
- Up to 256 Nodes on the bus
- Bus I/O Protection
- > ±30-kV HBM protection
- > ±12-kV IEC61000-4-2 Contact discharge
- > ±4-kV IEC61000-4-4 Fast transient burst
- Extended industrial temperature range:
–40°C to 125°C
- Large receiver hysteresis (70 mV) for noise rejection
- Low power consumption
- < 1.1-mA Quiescent current during operation
- Low Standby supply current: 10 nA Typical,
< 5 µA (maximum)
- Glitch-free power-up and power-down protection for hot-plugging applications
- 5-V Tolerant logic inputs compatible with 3.3-V or 5-V controllers
- Signaling rate options optimized for:
400 kbps (70, 71), 20 Mbps (73, 74), 50 Mbps (76, 77)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments SN65HVD76DR
These devices extend the RS-485 portfolio with a family of full-duplex transceivers withrobust 3.3-V drivers and receivers and high levels of ESD protection. The ESD protection includes> ±30-kV HBM and > ±12-kV IEC61000-4-2 contact discharge. The large receiver hysteresis ofthe SN65HVD7x devices provides immunity to conducted differential noise and the wide operatingtemperature enables reliability in harsh operating environments. The SN65HVD7x devices are offeredin a standard SOIC package as well as in a small-footprint MSOP package.
These devices each combine a differential driver and a differential receiver, whichoperate from a single 3.3-V power supply. Each driver and receiver has separate input and outputpins for full-duplex bus communication designs. These devices all feature a wide common-modevoltage range which makes the devices suitable for multi-point applications over long cableruns.
The SN65HVD71, SN65HVD74, and SN65HVD77 devices are fully enabled with no externalenabling pins.
The SN65HVD70, SN65HVD73, and SN65HVD76 devices have active-high driver enables andactive-low receiver enables. A low, less than 5-µA standby current can be achieved by disablingboth the driver and receiver.
These devices are characterized from –40°C to 125°C.