|Package | PIN:||VQFN (RGT) | 16|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 900 MHz (VO = 2VPP, AV = 5 V/V)
- 320 MHz(VO = 10 VPP, AV = 5V/V)
- Slew Rate: 8000 V/µs (VO = 20 VPP)
- Input Voltage Noise: 1.7 nV/√Hz
- Bipolar Supply Range: ±7 V to ±16 V
- Single-Supply Range: 14 V to 32 V
- Output Swing: 28 VPP (±16-V Supplies, 100-Ω Load)
- Linear Output Current: ±420 mA (Typical)
- 16.8-mA Trimmed Supply Current (Low Temperature Coefficient)
- HD2 and HD3: Less Than –75 dBc (50 MHz, VO = 10 VPP, 100-Ω Load)
- Rise and Fall Time: 1.3 ns (10-V Step)
- Overshoot: 1.5% (10-V Step, AV = 5 V/V)
- Current Limit and Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Power Down Feature
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments THS3491IRGTR
The THS3491 current feedback amplifier (CFA) provides a new level of performance forapplications requiring the lowest distortion at high output power levels from DC through valuesgreater than 100 MHz at 100-Ω loads. Although specified at a gain of 5 V/V, this current feedbackdesign holds near constant bandwidth and distortion over a wide range of gains.
The 8000 V/µs of slew rate delivers an output of 10 VPP intodemanding loads with low distortion through 100 MHz. The 900-MHz, small-signal bandwidth delivers alow overshoot of less than 1.5% for a 10-V step, and rise and fall times of less than 1.3 ns. Peakoutput current drive values greater than 500 mA enable driving heavy capacitive loads with fastsignals.
New designs benefit from the lowest distortion using the VQFN-16 (RGT) package, whereasthe 8-pin HSOIC (DDA) package (with PowerPAD™)upgrades existing THS3091 orTHS3095 designs. Lower output headroom forthe THS3491 provides more output swing on the same ±15-V supplies versus legacy THS3091 or THS3095options.