|Package | PIN:||SOT-23 (DBV) | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Supply Voltage Range...1.8 V to 3.6 V
- Rail-to-Rail Input/Output
- High Bandwidth...8 MHz
- High Slew Rate...4.8 V/µs
- VICR Exceeds Rails...0.2 V to VDD+ 0.2
- Supply Current...650 µA/Channel
- Input Noise Voltage...9 nV/Hz\ at 10 kHz
- Specified Temperature Range
- 0°C to 70°C... Commercial Grade
- 40°C to 125°C... Industrial Grade
- Ultrasmall Packaging
- Universal Operational Amplifier EVM
Texas Instruments TLV2780IDBVT
The TLV278x single supply operational amplifiers provide rail-to-rail input and output capability. The TLV278x takes the minimum operating supply voltage down to 1.8 V over the extended industrial temperature range (40°C to 125°C) while adding the rail-to-rail output swing feature. The TLV278x also provides 8 MHz bandwidth from only 650 µA of supply current. The maximum recommended supply voltage is 3.6 V, which allows the devices to be operated from (±1.8 V supplies down to ±0.9 V) two rechargable cells.
The combination of wide bandwidth, low noise, and low distortion makes it ideal for high speed and high resolution data converter applications.
All members are available in PDIP, SOIC, and the newer, smaller SOT-23 (singles), MSOP (duals), and TSSOP (quads).