|Package | PIN:||WSON (DSG) | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
250 | SMALL T&R
- Rail-to-rail input and output
- Low input offset voltage: ±0.3 mV
- Unity-gain bandwidth: 10 MHz
- Low broadband noise: 10 nV/√Hz
- Low input bias current: 0.5 pA
- Low quiescent current: 538 µA
- Unity-gain stable
- Internal RFI and EMI filter
- Operational at supply voltages as low as 1.8 V
- Easier to stabilize with higher capacitive load due to resistive open-loop output impedance
- Shutdown version: TLV906xS
- Extended temperature range: –40°C to 125°C
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TLV9062IDSGT
The TLV9061 (single), TLV9062 (dual), and TLV9064 (quad) are single-, dual-, and quad-low-voltage (1.8 V to 5.5 V) operational amplifiers (op amps) with rail-to-rail input- andoutput-swing capabilities. These devices are highly cost-effective solutions for applications wherelow-voltage operation, a small footprint, and high capacitive load drive are required. Although thecapacitive load drive of the TLV906x is 100 pF, the resistive open-loop output impedance makesstabilizing with higher capacitive loads simpler. These op amps are designed specifically forlow-voltage operation (1.8 V to 5.5 V) with performance specifications similar to the OPAx316 andTLVx316 devices.
The TLV906xS devices include a shutdown mode that allow the amplifiers to switchinto standby mode with typical current consumption less than 1 µA.
The TLV906xSfamily helps simplify system design, because the familyis unity-gain stable, integrates the RFI and EMI rejection filter, and provides no phase reversalin overdrive condition.
Micro size packages, such as X2SON and X2QFN, are offered for all the channel variants (single, dualand quad), along with industry-standard packages, such as SOIC, MSOP, SOT-23, and TSSOP.