|Package | PIN:||SOIC (D) | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Low offset voltage: ±0.5 mV
- Low offset voltage drift: ±2 µV/°C
- Low noise: 33 nV/√Hz at 1 kHz
- High common-mode rejection: 110 dB
- Low bias current: ±10 pA
- Rail-to-rail output
- Wide bandwidth: 1-MHz GBW
- High slew rate: 3 V/µs
- Low quiescent current: 150 µA per amplifier
- Wide supply: ±2.25 V to ±20 V, 4.5 V to 40 V
- Robust EMI performance: 72 dB at 1 GHz
- MUX-friendly/comparator inputs:
- Differential and common-mode input voltage range tosupply rail
- Industry-standard packages:
- Single in SOT-23-5 and SC70
- Dual in SOIC-8, TSSOP-8, and VSSOP-8
- Quad in SOIC-14 andTSSOP-14
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TLV9302IDR
The TLV930x family (TLV9301, TLV9302, and TLV9304) is a family of 40-V, cost-optimizedoperational amplifiers. These devices offer strong general-purpose DC and AC specifications,including rail-to-rail output, low offset (±0.5 mV, typ), low offset drift (±2 µV/°C, typ), and1-MHz bandwidth.
Convenient features such as wide differential input-voltage range, high output current(±60 mA), and high slew rate (3 V/µs) make the TLV930x a robust operational amplifier forhigh-voltage, cost-sensitive applications.
The TLV930x family of op amps is available in standard packages and is specified from–40°C to 125°C.