|Package | PIN:||SOIC (D) | 8|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- High Accuracy (Without Calibration):
- ±0.4°C (max) from –20°C to +70°C
- ±0.55°C (max) from –40°Cto +100°C
- ±0.7°C (max) from –55°C to +125°C
- High Resolution: 14 Bits (0.015625°C)
- UART-Compatible, SMAART Wire™ Interface:
- Allows Up To 32 Daisy-Chained Devices
- EEPROM Memory for Unique Addressing, Trip Level Programming, and General-Purpose Storage
- Continuous Conversion and Shutdown Mode for Power Savings
- One-Shot Conversion Mode for Custom Update Rates and Power Savings
- Programmable Alert Feature
- Operating Temperature Range: –55°C to +125°C
- Operating Supply Range: 1.7 V to 5.5 V
- Package: SOIC-8
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TMP107BIDR
The TMP107 digital output temperature sensor supports a total of 32 daisy-chaineddevices. Each sensor has a unique 5-bit address stored in electrically-erasable programmable memory(EEPROM). The TMP107 is capable of reading temperatures with a resolution of 0.015625°C, and isaccurate to within ±0.4°C in the range from –20°C to +70°C. The TMP107 is ideal for replacing NTCand PTC thermistors where high accuracy is required.
The unique 5-bit address stored in the EEPROM is determined during the automated addressassignment operation, and is based on the position of each sensor relative to the SMAART wire host.Multiple operating modes provide maximum flexibility in selecting between low power consumption forbattery operation, and high update rates for real-time control applications.
The TMP107 is ideal for extended temperature measurement in a variety of industrial,instrumentation, communication, and environmental applications. The TMP107 is available in an 8-pinSOIC package and is specified for operation over a temperature range of −55°C to +125°C.