|Package | PIN:||WQFN (RNQ) | 40|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Protocol Agnostic Reversible 4 Channel Linear Redriver Supporting up to 10 Gbps
- USB Type-C with USB 3.1 Gen 2 and DisplayPort 1.4 asAlternate Mode.
- Supports Processors with USB 3.1 and DisplayPort Mux Integrated for Type-C Applications
- Supports Signal Conditioning Inside Type-C Cable
- Cross-Point Mux for SBU Signals
- Linear Equalization up to 11 dB at 4.05 GHz
- GPIO and I2C Control for Channel Direction and Equalization
- Advanced Power Management by Monitoring USB Power States and Snooping DP Link Training
- Configuration through GPIO or I2C
- Hot-Plug Capable
- Single 3.3 V Supply
- Industrial Temperature: –40ºC to 85ºC (TUSB1044I)
- Commercial Temperature: 0ºC to 70ºC (TUSB1044)
- 4 mm × 6 mm, 0.4 mm Pitch, 40-pin QFN Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TUSB1044RNQT
The TUSB1044 is a USBType-C Alt Mode redriver switch supporting data rates up to 10 Gbps. This protocol-agnostic linearredriver is capable of supporting USB Type-C Alt Mode interfaces including DisplayPort.
The TUSB1044 providesseveral levels of receive linear equalization to compensate for inter-symbol interference (ISI) dueto cable and board trace loss. Operates on a single 3.3 V supply and comes in a commercialand industrial temperature range.
All four lanes of the TUSB1044 are reversible making it a versatile signal conditioner that can beused in many applications.