Driver or library
IEEE802.15.4 Medium Access control (MAC) software stack
TIMAC - IEEE802.15.4 Medium Access Control (MAC) Software Stack
To download the free tools download click the "Get Software" button above. By subscribing, we will be able to notify you of updates when they become available and provide instructions on how to perform the update.
- Support for IEEE 802.15.4-2006
- Multiple Platforms: CC2630, CC2538, CC2530 and CC2531 wireless MCUs, CC2592 and CC2590 range extenders
- Star topology: point-to-point, one-to-many and data concentrator
- Synchronous (beacon) and asynchronous (non-beacon) modes
- Network security features
- Co-processor configuration for adding connectivity to any MCU or MPU, with Linux host middleware and console application
- Easy Application Development guided through sample applications showcasing the stack APIs
- TIMAC is certified to be compliant with the IEEE 802.15.4 standard
TIMAC is distributed as object code free of charge. There are no royalties for using TIMAC.
Supported products & hardware
Other wireless technologies
Related design resources
Support & training
TI E2E™ forums with technical support from TI engineers
If you have questions about quality, packaging or ordering TI products, see TI support.