SmartRF06 Evaluation Board
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The SmartRF06 Evaluation Board Kit contains one SmartRF06EB. The SmartRF06EB is intended to be used with CC2538EM for radio performance testing and software development.
SmartRF06EB has integrated the XDS100v3 debug probe, enabling downloading and debugging of software running on the CC2538 device. The debugger is supported by IAR Embedded Workbench for ARM and Code Composer Studio (CCS). Other IDEs and debugger agents will also be supported.
The SmartRF06EB User’s Guide has more detailed information about the board. The guide will describe how to install drivers, what peripherals you find on the board and how everything is connected to the RF evaluation module.
- XDS100v3 for debugging and flash programming
- UART back-channel over USB
- Break-out connectors for easy probing and experimenting
- Adjustable voltage regulators for stable and low noise power supply
- Accelerometer and Light Sensor for demo applications
- SD Card holder enabling off-chip data storage
- LCD, buttons and LEDs for user interface