Digital temperature sensors
Small, easy-to-use and highly accurate digital temperature sensors for any design
TI's digital temperature sensors provide the high accuracy, low power consumption and ease-of use-required for any temperature sensing application while taking up the smallest packaging footprint. Offering a variety of interface options, TI digital temperature sensors integrate seamlessly into your design.
Highest accuracy temperature sensors
- ±0.1°C to ±0.5°C accuracy options
- Reliable accuracy across wide temperature range
- Single-chip alternative to RTDs
Lowest power with the smallest footprint
- Ultra compact BGA and plastic package options
- Operation down to 1.4V
- Power consumption as low as 4.2µW
LM75 / TMP75 temperature sensors
- Pinout and software compatible upgrade options
- Accuracy up to ±0.5°C
- 32 I2C addresses
- Lowest power of any TMP75 temperature sensor
Multi-channel remote diode temperature sensors
- Measures temperature of external PN junctions
- Up to 9 locations from a single IC
- High accuracy - up to ±0.75°C from -55°C to 150°C
Featured temperature sensors
Featured TI Designs
TIDA-00524 is a complete reference design for asset tracking & cold chain data logging with over 5 year battery life and a simple NFC interface for configuration & read back.
This system offers temperature readings from tags to a NFC receiver with a high accuracy temperature sensor interfaced with an ADC.