DS90UH925QSEVB Evaluation Board DS90UH925QSEVB (ACTIVE)
- DS90UH925QSEVB User's Guide
(PDF 3553 KB)
20 Sep 2012
The DS90UH925QSEVB is an evaluation board designed to demonstrate the performance and unique features of the DS90UH925Q FPD-Link III serializer.
The DS90UH925QSEVB board is designed to drive any of TI’s compatible FPD-Link III deserializer devices. The LVCMOS inputs of the DS90UH925Q are accessible via a parallel pin header interface. The FPD-Link III serial output interface is configured with SMA connectors. Jumpers and switches on the boards can be used to configure chipset features. An I2C interface and programming tool provides a method to configure and enable the advanced features of the serializer thru registers.
- Converts parallel LVCMOS to FPD-Link III serialized data stream
- Built-in internal oscillator and pattern generator for standalone operation
- Includes I2C tool for easy device configuration
- Interoperates with compatible FPD-Link III Deserializers