|Package | PIN:||VQFN (RHB) | 32|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- IEEE 802.3u compliant: 100BASE-FX, 100BASE-TX and 10BASE-Te
- MII / RMII / RGMII MAC interfaces
- Low power single supply options:
- 1.8-V AVD < 120 mW
- 3.3-V AVD < 220 mW
- ±16-kV HBM ESD protection
- ±8-kV IEC 61000-4-2 ESD protection
- Start of frame detect for IEEE 1588 time stamp
- Fast link-down timing
- Auto-crossover in force modes
- Operating temperature: –40°C to +125°C
- I/O voltages: 3.3 V, 2.5 V, and 1.8 V
- Power savings features
- Energy efficient ethernet (EEE) IEEE 802.3az
- WoL (Wake-on-LAN) support with magic packet detection
- Programmable energy savings modes
- Cable diagnostics
- BIST (Built-In Self-Test)
- MDC / MDIO interface
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DP83822IRHBT
The DP83822 is a low power single-port 10/100 Mbps Ethernet PHY. Itprovides all physical layer functions needed to transmit and receive data over both standardtwisted-pair cables or connect to an external fiber optic transceiver. Additionally, the DP83822provides flexibility to connect to a MAC through a standard MII, RMII, or RGMII interface.
The DP83822 offers integrated cable diagnostic tools, built-inself-test, and loopback capabilities for ease of use. It supports multiple industrial buses withits fast link-down timing as well as Auto-MDIX in forced modes.
The DP83822 offers an innovative and robust approach for reducingpower consumption through EEE, WoL and other programmable energy savings modes.
The DP83822 is a feature rich and pin-to-pin upgradeable option for theTLK105, TLK106, TLK105L and TLK106L 10/100 Mbps Ethernet PHYs.
The DP83822 comesin a 32-pin 5.00-mm × 5.00-mm VQFN package.